• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/Disguise Ideas From The Community

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Alpha, and I have some ideas for the future, and hopefully the betterment of the ./disguise command.

I want people to post in the response, what ideas they want to see added to this command, and how it can be changed for the better.

My personal ideas for the command:
  • I think that a better system than two words stringed together with a 2 digit number should be used. Some variety would be nice, because, as of late, the command is very easy to spot.
  • ./records shows up as that person not existing. This can be quite an issue for certain people. I was discussing with ag5647 about the possibility of a randomized ratio, to masquerade the accounts a bit better.
  • The ability to choose within ranks under you would be a nice addition. (For example, D. Donors could be G. and I. Donors, as well as regular)
  • Randomized skins.
  • Although, this could lead to certain abuse, the ability to change your name, personally. (I know this seems like a bad idea due to the immaturity of certain players)
I want this thread to be flame-free, and respectful of everyone's opinions. Please keep your ideas respectful and reasonable. Any very good ideas will probably be put up here on the main post!

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Being able to tab the players name, spec, bounty, and sponsor the disguised player.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I actually really like the idea of a randomized ratio. I unfortunately haven't gotten to try it due to not phasing yet and being a regular tribute, I just think that would be a useful and fun ratio. What if you have 100 wins out of 102 games? o_O Just thought of that :3

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Being able to tab the players name, spec, bounty, and sponsor the disguised player.
The tab one is a biggie.
I actually really like the idea of a randomized ratio. I unfortunately haven't gotten to try it due to not phasing yet and being a regular tribute, I just think that would be a useful and fun ratio. What if you have 100 wins out of 102 games? o_O Just thought of that :3
It should be a mathematical average of an average player. Maybe 8% to 14%?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci