• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disguise Idea!

tristr1220

Platinum
Reaction score
TBH I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here it goes. Tell me if this is the wrong place to post ideas and stuff.

A new disguise idea. There are ways people can find out that someone is disguised easily. They can check the "fake" player's stats. And will get a message saying the player doesn't exist or something.
Maybe the devs can create a "fake stats" for the "fake character" I.E. I Tristr1220 disguise as _MrQuit
then someone checks it with a /stats _MrQuit
and get a message saying _MrQuit isnt a player. But with my new idea when they try it, it will say
# = Random Number or something
& = Scrambled points
_MrQuit's records
Game Rank: Something really high.
Games(Won/Total): # / #
Kills (Round/Total) # / #
Chests (Round/Total): #/#
Lifespan(Round/Total): #/#

Just the basic stats. Just make the stats a bit... Make you not seem like a threat.
It could take the devs a while to create this but I believe if it works out, nobody can know who you are... Or that you are even disguised.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest, the purpose of the idea seems pretty interesting! However, they implemented disguise for a reason, and that is to specifically hide from the crowd and not being found out, so I doubt they would implement this idea, because it will then let people known if people are in disguise and then exploit them. And just to mention, there's nothing to worry about, your thread is in the correct part of the forums, which is "Feature suggestions".

Have a nice day! :)

tristr1220

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest, the purpose of the idea seems pretty interesting! However, they implemented disguise for a reason, and that is to specifically hide from the crowd and not being found out, so I doubt they would implement this idea, because it will then let people known if people are in disguise and then exploit them. And just to mention, there's nothing to worry about, your thread is in the correct part of the forums, which is "Feature suggestions".

Have a nice day! :)
With this idea the people wont know that the person is disguised :) I appreciate the reply and thanks for letting me know this is the right section to post ideas in.

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
TBH I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here it goes. Tell me if this is the wrong place to post ideas and stuff.

A new disguise idea. There are ways people can find out that someone is disguised easily. They can check the "fake" player's stats. And will get a message saying the player doesn't exist or something.
Maybe the devs can create a "fake stats" for the "fake character" I.E. I Tristr1220 disguise as _MrQuit
then someone checks it with a /stats _MrQuit
and get a message saying _MrQuit isnt a player. But with my new idea when they try it, it will say
# = Random Number or something
& = Scrambled points
_MrQuit's records
Game Rank: Something really high.
Games(Won/Total): # / #
Kills (Round/Total) # / #
Chests (Round/Total): #/#
Lifespan(Round/Total): #/#

Just the basic stats. Just make the stats a bit... Make you not seem like a threat.
It could take the devs a while to create this but I believe if it works out, nobody can know who you are... Or that you are even disguised.
This seems like a good idea, I've been wanting something like this for a long time. To be honest, the disguise command right now doesn't help at all, people can still find out who you are easily. And most people alert the others who you are just to be annoying.

I also thought about adding /nick, atleast for the Platinum donators, and a better disguise command for the Diamond donators. I'm pretty sure atleast the VIP players on Hive get that command, and it's really good. So I would get really happy if MCSG did this.

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
MCG would have to buy the account if they were to scramble any kind of stats

tristr1220

Platinum
Reaction score
MCG would have to buy the account if they were to scramble any kind of stats
I think I said FAKE in the thread somewhere. Currently. Fake Player = No Stats then with this idea it will be: Fake Player = FAKE stats

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci