• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disconnection Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liadsnake

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been having a problem that's been bothering me for a while. Sometimes my minecraft crashes or I get disconnected from a server while I'm a tribute in a game. I know that we can't stop people from crashing but there's another solution. I think that if your minecraft crashes or disconnects while being a tribute in a game, you should be able to continue on the server as a tribute when you get back in. I personally hate it when i get disconnected mid-game and I know a couple people with the same problem.

Thank you

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Then you should get a proper .minecraft, and no crashes. :p
No texture pack, nothing, just OptiFine if you want.
I have no crash since 1 month.

Liadsnake

Tribute
Reaction score
Trust me I did everything including optifine and making every option to be the fastest possible. I guess it's just my computer.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
:(.

Well, uninstall Java, and reinstall, if you have a 64bit windows, download the 64 bits, search on google you will find easily.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This has happened to me before, and I hate it when it does. But it hasn't happened in a long time.
A problem is that this wouldn't always be possible. What if you crash, then you're trying to wait for a spot and by the time you get in, a new game has started? It would probably take a long time to get in, unless you are a donor (I know you are, but not everyone is). I like the idea, but I don't know how it can be done well.

Liadsnake

Tribute
Reaction score
Good point, maybe also tributes can act like donators and kick a spectator to get back into the server. I relize there are some problems with that but I think it could be worth it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That wouldn't be fair. Someone could disconnect, then look on the server list for when there are 3 tributes left then kick someone off to get in it and do well. It's also the same for donors, which is a bad thing about the idea. It would pretty much guarantee the win most of the time, or it would atleast guarantee your doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci