• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Did MCSG change the host for EU again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello there. Mods, I have a question, did you change the host for eu again? Because before I use to get a solid 120 ms, then after the change to France I got 180 MS,, and now I get 240 ms. I would like to know if its my internet, or the server.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
It is most likely your internet, due to Chad always announces when they change the server location/host.

William

District 13
Reaction score
^^

Edit: Try to speedtest your internet and check whats the speed and if it is stable. You can see that if the green bar is dropping or stable. Stable=No ghosting. I have a 10/2 line with around 60 ping to the server if you need anything to compare up against. :)

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is most likely your internet, due to Chad always announces when they change the server location/host.
Alright. Thanks, I am definitely going to change my internet soon.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
As CoDsNo65 said, it would be announced if the server location gets changed, as happened a while back with the AU host.

The location of the EU servers haven't been change, also not 'again'.

Feel free to message me if you have any other/further questions. This thread will be locked, because the question has been answered. Also, the thread will be moved to the correct section.

QA;TL

[Moved from 'Community Corner' to 'General Support']

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci