• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DiamondinForum

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheWhiteWizard

If you already emailed the support team, then just be patient and wait for them to deal with it. Keep that in mind:

3. How soon will the Support Team help me?
Answer: The Support Team addresses all issues that are emailed to them within 1-3 business days. However, they may require additional time if they must process a large number of tickets.

Do note that the Support Team operates on business hours, meaning they are usually not active during the weekends. As such, if you submit a ticket on Friday, it will be replied to by Tuesday at the latest.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
If you have already emailed [email protected] then I'm afraid you will just have to wait. Try PMing and admin on the forums, but you will only annoy them.

Ceroria please lock this thread as the Q has been A.

~Vanth

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Unfortunately it may take a few days for the support team to respond to your email. All you can do is wait, so be patient because I'm sure you will get a response soon :)

Question Answered; Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci