• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond V.I.P rank purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

BardHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, hello so it has now been atleast an hour since I completed my diamond vip purchase and I still haven't recieved the rank, and on the receipt it says it'll take 5 mins at most.
http://prntscr.com/37i30l

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Payments may take up to 24 hours to process, but are usually within 5 minutes. If you do not have your premium status within 24 hours, please email [email protected].

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
It may take up to 24 hours for you to get your rank due to buycraft techincal difficulties. If you do not recieve your rank within 24 hours please email [email protected] with information such as paypal email, reciept number and of course in-game name.

Please do keep in mind that it may take up to 3 business days for your support email to be processed.

Hop all goes according to plan, thank you for supporting MCGamer by purchasing donor, and have an excellent day here at MCGamer.

QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci