• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond Rank, the support email will not do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroPixls

Spectator
Reaction score
Dear MCGamer,
What happened? My friend recently (not really) bought me and early Christmas present. The present was a Diamond Donator Rank.
I have proof that he has made a payment to you guys MCGamer.
-snip-
As you can see, my friend (coolman11305) bought me diamond, then himself platinum.

I have a feeling that the payment didn't go through, but instead got intercepted by a third-party.

But all I know for sure is that my friend payed you guys through your website. Even though you did not get the money, it is still your responsibility to have a safe website so that mistakes will not be made.

I have already emailed the support more than twice and honestly, they have not been any help to me at all.

He indeed payed money for the rank and now have lost it due to your site not being safe to exchange money in. I should still receive my donor since he tried to pay for it and don't have the money anymore. I should get this rank since my friend tried to pay for it and indeed did but after that its your responsibility to make sure the money goes through. I just want my rank even if you didn't get the money, its technically your responsibility and I should still get my rank since I bought it

Thank You,
ZeroPixls

Last edited by a moderator:

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
If you haven't received your donor rank after 24 hours, please email [email protected]. Make sure you include your IGN and proof of purchase (receipt). It may take 1-3 business days to get a reply so please be patient.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any staff member. :)

QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci