• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond Donor

Can someone Generously Buy me Diamond donor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stallonn56

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi My name xXBlood_DriveXx, I am a well know player in the community i have wanted Diamond donor for a while now. I have wanted it but never had that kind of money or money in general to buy any type of donor. I have done things for people to buy me donor.. :)

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Um, I don't think anyone would want to spend $75 for a random person on the Internet...

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
The whole point of having a donor rank of MCSG is so you can join full servers, right? So just join non-full servers if you keep getting kicked.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hi My name xXBlood_DriveXx, I am a well know player in the community i have wanted Diamond donor for a while now. I have wanted it but never had that kind of money or money in general to buy any type of donor. I have done things for people to buy me donor.. :)
Just because you're well-known in the community doesn't mean that people will buy you iron donor.

Additionally, I've never heard of you, and I'm really, really active on the forums.
Saying that you deserve free donor for being well-known is like saying I deserve VIP just because I placed in the MCGamer Awards. It doesn't really work that way.

I have done things for people to buy me donor.. :)
Proof/evidence?

Also, this is your account:

??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci