• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond donar upgrades

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
If you bought Diamond donor and haven't receiver it after 24 hours of the purchase, you'll have to e-mail [email protected] with :
  • Receipt of you buying donor, such as a PayPal confirmation e-mail
  • Your ingame name
  • Your forum name
They'll be able to help you, please keep in kind it can take up to 7 business days until you receive a response.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
What's your question? o_O You already have Diamond Donor on the forums and in-game. Do you need it on TS as well?

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Col_StaR please tell me the answer
I can't tell you the answer if you don't even ask a question.

If this regards a Premium rank in any way, which it sounds like it does, you should contact support@mcgamernet with your issue. They deal with Premium ranks and everything associated with them.

Reaction score
I can't tell you the answer if you don't even ask a question.

If this regards a Premium rank in any way, which it sounds like it does, you should contact support@mcgamernet with your issue. They deal with Premium ranks and everything associated with them.
Col sorry it was 1am in the morning I was asking that you know how platinum have all pets and stuff and Chad announced that more diamond perks are coming in as well. It's been 6 months and still no new perks

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I was asking that you know how platinum have all pets and stuff and Chad announced that more diamond perks are coming in as well. It's been 6 months and still no new perks
I'm not kept in the know about Premium ranks or perks, so I don't have any more information about those than any other staff member. That being said, I know that Chad and the devs have been putting their focus and efforts into the coming updates, so any Premium perks have taken on a secondary or tertiary priority right now.

Reaction score
Oh. Oky col
I'm not kept in the know about Premium ranks or perks, so I don't have any more information about those than any other staff member. That being said, I know that Chad and the devs have been putting their focus and efforts into the coming updates, so any Premium perks have taken on a secondary or tertiary priority right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci