• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Device Not Supported' on MCGamer Media Page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m16produtionz

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello!

I've been trying to upload some of my SG Episodes on the MCGamer Media Page recently and found that the media page was 'not supported' by YouTube. I got a thumbnail with the error sign and noticed that a lot of players who've uploaded their media have experienced the same problem.

I believe that MCGamer's Media page is old and can't be supported by YouTube anymore. Can I have some update as to what the issue is and when it will be fixed?

Cheers.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello!

I've been trying to upload some of my SG Episodes on the MCGamer Media Page recently and found that the media page was 'not supported' by YouTube. I got a thumbnail with the error sign and noticed that a lot of players who've uploaded their media have experienced the same problem.

I believe that MCGamer's Media page is old and can't be supported by YouTube anymore. Can I have some update as to what the issue is and when it will be fixed?

Cheers.
I think you should fill a BUG problem bro that way Dev's and admins can see the problem thank you for the tread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci