• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Detected use of a Hacked Client

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay so i'm really irritated right now due to the fact that I have gotten two 60 second bans off of the BG3 server for detected use of a hacked client. I am not hacking, and it's really pissing me off. This isn't a ban dispute, but I'm irritated and I felt the need to rant about how I'm one of the two or three people who isn't hacking. It doesn't make any sense that I would get 60 second bans. I don't know how it detects it, but if it's for fly hacking that I understand why. There's five or more killaura hackers in each game, and you can literally get knocked up 10 blocks in the air.

Has this happened to anyone else?

mauromaresmr

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, but i don't know what the problem is, Maybe they bumped up the protection of NCP, or something, But that's very rare to see, I believe your not hacking. Furthermore, Try posting this in ban disputes, Sorry about the inconvenience.

~Mauro

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, it may be a somewhat frustrating issue that is occurring, however the staff has acknowledged the anti-cheat issue. And they are doing maintenance and fixes for it, the anti-cheat system is a little sensitive unfortunately, however it is known that the unfair bans will not be recorded, as it is quite illegitimate. So no worries, hopefully they fix it soon.

Have a nice day. :)

Reaction score
I remember when this was happening, in mid battle i was like great called a hacker then i got ban i was like. O.- *Smashes table* The haaaail! Hahaha, anyways. Hackusations happen, even the server cannot handle MLG ;)

KeepTalkin

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember when this was happening, in mid battle i was like great called a hacker then i got ban i was like. O.- *Smashes table* The haaaail! Hahaha, anyways. Hackusations happen, even the server cannot handle MLG ;)
definitely not necro
amirite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci