• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DeathMatch

fromse

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that you mabye need to spawn awey from the other 2 players becuase when they team and you are in the middel you are death most of the times but if we put the players awey the guy can get some distand to the team and play them out i just think thats a great idea some maps already have the thing where you spawn awey from the other players but i think thats a good idea :D

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that you mabye need to spawn awey from the other 2 players becuase when they team and you are in the middel you are death most of the times but if we put the players awey the guy can get some distand to the team and play them out i just think thats a great idea some maps already have the thing where you spawn awey from the other players but i think thats a good idea :D
Someone get this man a Nobel Prize.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I think some maps already do this. When recording hackers, I've come across it many times.

fromse

Tribute
Reaction score
I think some maps already do this. When recording hackers, I've come across it many times.
Yeah some maps do it but survival games 4 dont do it solor frost dont do it and more maps dont do it and if we can get all maps to do it. It will be awesome :D

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah some maps do it but survival games 4 dont do it solor frost dont do it and more maps dont do it and if we can get all maps to do it. It will be awesome :D
I actually don't see any problems with this. If the devs have time after the Leaderboards Update, I'll talk to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci