• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch - Too early!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunamiami

Tribute
Reaction score
The deathmatch was arriving early, since most of the tributes got killed/died.
The chests was just about to refill, but then it said "Deathmatch in 15 seconds!".
I got 2 diamonds, and tons of other goodies. I had better armor than the other tribute.
When I was just about to make a diamond sword, the deathmatch arrived.
I wasn't finished with crafting the diamond sword, so I tried to get to the crafting table.
I made the diamond sword.
But it was too late, because the other tribute (with iron sword) attacked me.
He caught me off-guard, and I got killed.

I know I should attack him instead of crafting a diamond sword, but done is done.

When there is 2 tributes left, they get 1 minute to prepare themselves for the deathmatch.
I think that's not enough. Deathmatch arriving too early got me killed.
Please, make it arrive later.

(Sorry for my bad english, by the way.)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Was it because the game lasted the whole hour? Or because some admin decided to abuse his powers and speed up the game (happens sometimes, there were 15 people left when a 24T game just started and I was still in my route then DM started with the 60 second countdown -.- got killed because there were so many people).
If the game lasted the whole hour, it's perfectly fine. If an admin/mod abused his powers then feel free to complain...

Sunamiami

Tribute
Reaction score
The match didn't last as long as normal matches do. When the night falls, the chest refill, right? Well, when the night came, there were only 2 tributes left. The chest refill and the deathmatch came at the same time. The deathmatch should arrive at least 2 minutes after the third tribute died.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The match didn't last as long as normal matches do. When the night falls, the chest refill, right? Well, when the night came, there were only 2 tributes left. The chest refill and the deathmatch came at the same time. The deathmatch should arrive at least 2 minutes after the third tribute died.
Honestly, I think the 1 minute wait already in place is way too long. They can't just have everyone wait for 2 minutes just so the 2 remaining tributes can get prepared, that's not how it works.
It's a perfectly normal death match when 2 people are teleported in, and the chests stay refilled when death match starts. It's your fault for crafting the sword, and because of that 1 thing you want to make time before death match longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci