• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch Suggestion

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
We all know the pain of being targeted and/or sandwiched in deathmatch, for no other reason than spawning in the middle of the other two players. A cheap shot is bad enough if you don't have a bow and arrows to fight back with, but two cheap shots are even worse. After that, you most likely lost a few hearts, thus being an easy target for the other two players. It doesn't help that on some maps, you are basically within melee reaching distance of others. It can really frustrate you after good run prior to deathmatch.

I propose that every time deathmatch starts, all players spawn on randomised platforms, and are temporarily invisible to other players. No potion effect, no particles. Essentially the same effect as the clock in the hub. All players are visible after deathmatch begins.

I'm sure we can all agree, everyone will eventually be put in that unfavourable position.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
We all know the pain of being targeted and/or sandwiched in deathmatch, for no other reason than spawning in the middle of the other two players. A cheap shot is bad enough if you don't have a bow and arrows to fight back with, but two cheap shots are even worse. After that, you most likely lost a few hearts, thus being an easy target for the other two players. It doesn't help that on some maps, you are basically within melee reaching distance of others. It can really frustrate you after good run prior to deathmatch.

I propose that every time deathmatch starts, all players spawn on randomised platforms, and are temporarily invisible to other players. No potion effect, no particles. Essentially the same effect as the clock in the hub. All players are visible after deathmatch begins.

I'm sure we can all agree, everyone will eventually be put in that unfavourable position.
I like this idea. :3

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe even chat disabled until dm starts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci