• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blawkage

Spectator
Reaction score
Please Change The Deathmatch place back to the original

Because me and my friends all lag super bad when it switches to the new deathmatch there is no chance of us even winning cuz we cant move

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Buy a new computer or upgrade it then if you lag at the deathmatch then your computer is really old and need replacing.

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
Buy a new computer or upgrade it then if you lag at the deathmatch then your computer is really old and need replacing.
I don't want to buy a new laptop just because of one server. Chad should get rid of the new arena and go back to the old ways. A lot of people want that but it seems like he is not listening. :(

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't want to buy a new laptop just because of one server. Chad should get rid of the new arena and go back to the old ways. A lot of people want that but it seems like he is not listening. :(
It's not that he doesn't listen but a lot of people like the new deathmatch and he can't just change it because 1 guy.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not that he doesn't listen but a lot of people like the new deathmatch and he can't just change it because 1 guy.
Doomd12, guess what? ITS A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE WHO LAG AT THE DEATH MATCH. Nuff' said.

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
1 guy? There are loads of people complaining. More people like it then people don't but the numbers are far to high of people not liking it to be left alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci