• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Deathmatch Arena] Breeze Island - by Crackling

Would you like to see this added?

• Total voters

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
This is something I have wanted to make for a while, so I decided to go for it, as I really think Breeze Island needs a better Deathmatch Arena. Here are some of the features of this arena, and some points making it better than the default arena Breeze Island:
  • Players can not camp out in corn, and wait for the others to get smitten down
  • Players can not only run in a circle, back and forth
  • Flint and steel is way more usefull
  • More obstacles
  • Unescapeable mountains
  • Good looking, even at night
  • More varieted deathmatches
  • 8 podiums

Click the image for download!

Please leave some feedback in the comments, and tell me what you like/dislike, and wether you'd like to see this added or not! :)

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually like it. but i dont think it will get accepted With the amount of podiums because sometimes the dmatch has more players then dat

Reaction score
It looks great! Just make sure you add a few more podiums, as 4 or so Isn't enough.

gamerpro98

Spectator
Reaction score
It looks good, But like other said add more podiums and maybe do a glass sphere around it so no one can use enderpearl to tp out :)
Maybe also make it a bit bigger and less grass ! still great and hope it gets added

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the podiums are enough, usually 8 people wont make it to deathmatch, and about the ender pearl, A dome can be put around it easily

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci