• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Death Messages revamped?

NerdyHamster

Diamond
Reaction score
Instead of saying 'NerdyHamster has died', I think that it would be better for it to show 'NerdyHamster has been killed by NAMEHERE' It would give us a little insight on who is dominating, but not only that, be useful if you don't know who killed you. I think some players would like this, and it would be a nice little feature!

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But do you really want to know who is dominating, in my opinion it kinda ruins it. They should change it back to where it doesn't even say who died

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
This would make games longer because people would steer clear of those that are dominating. Why not bring back when it says who killed you when you lose the points for dying?

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I prefer the old one. " something something lightning distance, a player has fallen" someone correct me?:)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I believe it was 'A cannon can be heard in the distance. A tribute has fallen'
99% correct, I think it's "A cannon could be heard in the distance. A tribute has fallen"? Loved that so much more .

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
It was just " A cannon can be heard in the distance "

PiggzCanFly

Diamond
Reaction score
I think the death message should only be able to be viewed by the person who was killed. Eg. Fluffyhamster was killed by HuffleSmuffle. only fluffyhamster could see the deathmessage. For everyone else it was "Fluffyhamster died" No idea how hard this is to implement but its an idea.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
No, just give us the death messages from League of Legends.

"Fushisushi is dominating!"

"SHUT DOWN!"

Oh, and make sure you have that lady voicing them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci