• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Death Match Bug/Suggestion

Tresgarbo

Spectator
Reaction score
I am not sure this is bug but the death match feature seems flawed
while I was playing survival games we only had 3 people left and when I battled one other person and killed him suddenly the death match started with 2 people left but we had still had some time on the death match counter (estimated 15 mins left)

so when the death match started i only had 4 hearts left from fighting the other guy. and now I am forced to fight instantly another player with out time to recover. obviously I died there is no posible way to win with such a great handicap. Which means that you reward a person that hides until the death match is started and you punish the person who go around killing the 3rd last person.

I suggest that you give 1 minute delay after a person killed the 3rd last person before the death match starts or form now on people who want to win will not battle the when there is only 3 people left and will make other player wait until the death match countdown is over before the battle start even though the match could have ended long ago

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci