• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dear MCSG Staff ,

Are you getting banned for nothing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinToyi

Spectator
Reaction score
but i have to take a screenshot of my screen not of mc

NinToyi

Spectator
Reaction score
ok in a sec i wanna show you how aim getting banned

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you're on Windows, open the ban message in-game (you can do this by attempting to log into the servers) and press the Print Screen button (usually labelled Prt Sc; it's next to F12 on most keyboards).

Open Paint, and press Control (Ctrl) and V simultaneously, to paste the image into Paint. Save the image to your desktop, upload it to an image sharing site such as Imgur and post it here.

EDIT: As has been mentioned previously, if you'd like to dispute your ban, you should post it here using this format.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
ok but how can you take a screen shot of your screen...
ok but how can you screenshot your mc screen ?
First off, please don't multipost. Secondly, MCGamer has a program called XIME which basically bans people for one day if they are doing anything suspicious, such as hacking. A real hacking ban is 7 days long, but since it's just a program, and not a person, it will only ban you for one day. If you want to get a screen capturer, let me know, and I can give you a link to a free program.

On a side not, I'm not sure why you're posting this in the Survival Games Classic section.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
The automatic hacking filter is there for a reason, we aren't going to get rid of it. Considering how many times it has kicked/banned you... I would say that you really need to turn off your clients if you want to play on our servers.

In all of our testing/number of complaints from people, we have found that the number of false positives is extremely, extremely small. If not none.

So, we aren't going to fix it as there is nothing wrong with it, and we are definitely not removing it. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci