• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DayZ Standalone [Early Alpha]

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
If you don't know what this game is, go here to read about it.

The early alpha release was made public on steam about two hours ago to my knowledge. As a long time DayZ player from nearly the beginning, this is a major date in DayZ development history.

DayZ is going to follow a similar development structure that Minecraft took on. If you buy the Alpha, at it's discounted price, you will receive full access to the final game and everything inbetween.

So, how many of you will delve into the world of DayZ? Remember, it's your story.

DayZ can be purchased here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/221100/

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Would so buy it if I had money. :< Gonna have to beg people who I've bought games for in the past to let me have it. Atwatt and I played the mod for Arma II and we were hooked. Pretty fun stuff, can't wait to see what they've added in the standalone.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Played all night almost, Awesome game! For a alpha its not that buggy. It reminds me of the old dayz where its hard to find a car/chopper and loot is hard to find. Although loot respawn is not turned on sadly:(

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
As someone who has played DayZ since June of last year and bought both Arma II AND Arma III just for DayZ...

FINALLY! Been waiting months for the damn standalone! Even if it is only alpha and buggy, fine by me :D

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Mother of awesomeness.. this I MUST play.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh.... Now people will actually play DayZ in the DayZ TS channel instead of sitting in there playing Minecraft like me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci