• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Daydream - US

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaydreamMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Drizziy, the founder of Daydream. This clan's goal is to create an association of fun, skilled MCSG players. We have a few requirements, but exceptions are always possible. We are a US based clan, meaning we will play the US servers. We also follow by MCGamer's Clan Rules, which can be found here.

INFO
Our Beginning: December 23, 2015
Clan Battles Won: 0
Clan Battles Lost: 2
Total Members: 17
TeamSpeak IP: N/A

REQUIREMENTS
Headset/Mic - Please make sure background noise is limited, and voice is clear.
Teamspeak & Skype - Our main forms of communication. MUST have both!
Maturity - MUST be extremely mature in situations that require such behavior.
Activity - MUST be active throughout the week, or inform leaders if you won't.
Fast Learning & Good Listener - MUST be able to think on your feet and listen to instructions!
MUST have fun! c:

APPLICATION
[Open]
In-Game Name:
Experience [1/10]:
Active [1/10]:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Why do you want to join Daydream?

Say you get the "Denied" Response - Sorry, that means you have not made it into the clan.
Say you get the "
Pending" Response, that means we will be discussing your application, hang out on the ts and make friends in the clan to severely increase your chance of being in the clan which can lead to you getting trial.
Say you get the "
Trial" Response, that means you've been accepted, for a chance to prove yourself. You can participate in scrims, so hang out on the ts and ask to be put in, and talk to everyone you can, don't be shy, you can get member out of being a good trial member.

ROSTER

Owner

Drizziy | Tj

Leaders

J_Keeper | Jay

Officers

Aarzn | Aaron

Elites

Kyro | Luke

Members

Mercdes| Mercedes

JonqthanJqseph | John
Arching | Arch
NiZimm | Nick
Platinumm | Phillip
Hybrus | Sam
Dxjun | Dajun
caresun | Carson
Kryptiic | Akhil
Keewon | Kee
Reclaimer_ | Alek
Vega | Ty
NotSoSunny | Sunny

Aromatix | Gill
Lugwitz

►Trials members◄
SimplyCombo
Poxi
StrafeWithAQ/Eritles

►Cheerleader◄

►Vip's◄
[Ex-DayDream Members/Staff]

►On Break◄

►Alts◄
DrizziysBae
Gillious

CLAN BATTLES

[L] Daydream .vs. Stolen | 5-1
[L] DayDream .vs. Power | 5-0 [/SPOILER]

References
PP: Postponed (Will be resumed within 48hrs.)
DQ: Disqualified (With Proof)

W: Win
L: Loss

I, Drizziy, leader of the clan Daydream, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered.

Attachments

Last edited:

TrippyMeek

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Matthew
In-Game Name: Dxjun
Experience [1/10]: 8
Active [1/10]: 7 1/2
Strengths: I am very good under pressure, and good at sword combat
Weaknesses: Bad with a bow
Why do you want to join Daydream? I am looking for a little competition and want to meet some new online friends.
Paragraph describing yourself: My personality is very blunt but i like to have a lot of fun . I'm a interesting and caring but i have a pet peeve: no yelling cause that really gets on my nerves and also don't say any thing idiotic.

LunarMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Jamal
In-Game Name:Arching
Experience [1/10]:7.5
Active [1/10]:9
Strengths: Sword, Fishing Rod, FnS.
Weaknesses: Screaming, Bows, Abuse.
Why do you want to join Daydream? I think joining this clan would be a great experience for me. I know that I dont have great stats and im not the best Pvper but thats the reason I want to join, to become better and gain friends.
Paragraph describing yourself: I am a thoughtful and unique person although I might be rabbies infested at times I can change my behaviour to deal with the situation at hand. I can think im a above averager pvper but obviously not the best. I think I can be a great help to this clan, so I think it would be great if you accepted me. Thank you!

Darklights

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Matthew
In-Game Name: Dxjun
Experience [1/10]: 8
Active [1/10]: 7 1/2
Strengths: I am very good under pressure, and good at sword combat
Weaknesses: Bad with a bow
Why do you want to join Daydream? I am looking for a little competition and want to meet some new online friends.
Paragraph describing yourself: My personality is very blunt but i like to have a lot of fun . I'm a interesting and caring but i have a pet peeve: no yelling cause that really gets on my nerves and also don't say any thing idiotic.
Name:Jamal
In-Game Name:Arching
Experience [1/10]:7.5
Active [1/10]:9
Strengths: Sword, Fishing Rod, FnS.
Weaknesses: Screaming, Bows, Abuse.
Why do you want to join Daydream? I think joining this clan would be a great experience for me. I know that I dont have great stats and im not the best Pvper but thats the reason I want to join, to become better and gain friends.
Paragraph describing yourself: I am a thoughtful and unique person although I might be rabbies infested at times I can change my behaviour to deal with the situation at hand. I can think im a above averager pvper but obviously not the best. I think I can be a great help to this clan, so I think it would be great if you accepted me. Thank you!
You both have been accepted as a trial!

ItzKeewon

Spectator
Reaction score

Name: Keewon
In-Game Name: Keewon
Experience [1/10]: 5
Active [1/10]: 9
Stregths: Close to Close Combat and using the bow
Weakness: Using the Fishing Rod
Why do you want to join
Daydream?
I want to join the clan, Daydream because of plethora of reasons of why. First, I want to have the experience of going against an another team, like a competition.
Second, I love playing SG for fun and its exciting to play new and old friends. Lastly, I'm positive, but sometimes I'll be in a bad mood, but I wouldn't show that! Thanks for Reading this! Hope you respond.​

Platinumm_

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Phill/Phillip
IGN: Platinumm
Strengths: Bow, FnS
Weaknesses: Sword, Rod (Not so good aim)
I want to join because it is my first clan and I like you guys because I've been in streams.
My favorite gamemode is SG and I usually am on MCSG grinding for wins. (Might see me on Badlion)

DaydreamMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Keewon
In-Game Name: Keewon
Experience [1/10]: 5
Active [1/10]: 9
Stregths: Close to Close Combat and using the bow
Weakness: Using the Fishing Rod
Why do you want to join
Daydream?
I want to join the clan, Daydream because of plethora of reasons of why. First, I want to have the experience of going against an another team, like a competition.
Second, I love playing SG for fun and its exciting to play new and old friends. Lastly, I'm positive, but sometimes I'll be in a bad mood, but I wouldn't show that! Thanks for Reading this! Hope you respond.​
Name: Phill/Phillip
IGN: Platinumm
Strengths: Bow, FnS
Weaknesses: Sword, Rod (Not so good aim)
I want to join because it is my first clan and I like you guys because I've been in streams.
My favorite gamemode is SG and I usually am on MCSG grinding for wins. (Might see me on Badlion)
You both have been accepted as a trial!
Add me on Skype: exodia.boogeti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci