• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cyan1de AU Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, welcome to Cyan1de AGAIN! The threads rules will be redone soon enough etc etc... Please post for some invitations and i will get to it. #Cyan1de!

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Honestly, the amount of people you hackusate. They can say that your opinion means nothing.

Reaction score
Honestly, the amount of people you hackusate. They can say that your opinion means nothing.
I have hackusating at most 3 people incorrectly, I have been right about more than 20. My opinion does count because I know the facts, these guys are lying to defend their friends. That is why their opinion doesn't count.

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
I have hackusating at most 3 people incorrectly, I have been right about more than 20. My opinion does count because I know the facts, these guys are lying to defend their friends. That is why their opinion doesn't count.
Have you ever thought about getting proof and reporting them to moderators? So we don't have to hear your whining on the forums.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
This is a disclaimer to everyone on this thread.
I am advising you all to stop the flame on this thread, and instead keep everything on topic.
This is a clan thread after all. Discussions should be related to clan activity and not flaming each other with hackusations.
Thank you and have a nice day!

Reaction score
This is a disclaimer to everyone on this thread.
I am advising you all to stop the flame on this thread, and instead keep everything on topic.
This is a clan thread after all. Discussions should be related to clan activity and not flaming each other with hackusations.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Thanks bro, kids will never learn. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci