• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CW arguments

_Diehard_

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, we had a cw, score was 4-1, then we won the last round, everything was legit, but they accused us of using alt accounts and put 5-0 (dq) on their thread. Can I report them and get theit thread removed somehow? Pls help me because it's so annoying how some people can't deal with the fact that someone is better than them. TY

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't believe you can, settling clan arguments are still not part of the moderators job.

CarlyDolan

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello I would like to say, The clan thread will NOT be deleted because of them posting a wrongful win but I highly suggest that you ask a clan staff member on the MCGamer team-speak in order to sort out this situation to make it right or on the forums.

QA;TL - If you have any further questions, feel free to reply back to me on this thread. If not I will lock the thread.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
As a member of the clan staff, I can tell you that currently we do not force people to change wins on their thread, but if there is proof of a win we can ask of it. Please PM me with all the details :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci