• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CTF (Capture The Flag)

Would you like this added?

• No (Tell us what should be added, fixed, removed, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edit plz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ThePurpleOlive

Platinum
Reaction score
Recently, I have been playing the classic gamemode CTF lately. I enjoy it alot, and was thinking of how cool it would be to have MCSG's community along with one of my favorite gamemodes. I also was watching TE's stream and I saw that in the new hub, there will be more portal/hubs for new gamemodes.

What is capture the flag?

Capture the flag is a pvp gamemode where two teams, fight to capture (steal) eachother's flag. There is no friendly fire, and there are usually respawns. Once a flag is captured, that team gets a point/wins the game.

Are there classes?

Some servers provide classes, but I think it would be best to have 1 or 2 classes, My ideas for classes are below.

Knight/Tank/Normal | Class 1

Full Iron Armor

Diamond Sword, (Not sure what other items it should have... Maybe food)

Archer | Class 2

Full Chain Armor

Stone Sword, Bow, 64 Arrows. (If food is included in the Knight class, it would be here as well)

I think this gamemode would allow the community to have fun playing with or against their friends.
If you have any questions or thing something should be added/fixed, tell me.

Make sure to reply, and vote above!
:)

- Olive​

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
YES! I've been wanting to suggest this before, but I never did. Thank you for making this thread!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci