• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crosshair Issues Help Plz

OneShotHD

Iron
Reaction score
So recently i started using huahwis crosshair so i load it up on my texture pack and its comes out really <snip> and pixelated looking. trust me i checked there the same resolution crosshairs.. so i switched my gui to see if that would help! still no luck it looks bad ill put two gyazo images to show my problem and what huahwis looks like! if you guys could help it would be great

What Mine Looks Like:>>>> http://gyazo.com/a4ab66c8f5197c53f8b8c0fbeb4f0ebf
What Huahwis looks Like>>>> http://gyazo.com/61a6bc5d39682e2838918be715cacb8f
NOTE: i cant run a large gui for some reason.. is it because of my monitor i noticed the crosshair on small looked worse and on normal looks like the pic but nothing happens when i switch to large

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
What resulotion is your Minecraft running? It may be that your resolution is low.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Either your Minecraft resolution is low or you don't have the same crosshair- it may be similar but not the exact thing. I play on 1080p and that crosshair looks fine for me.

Also: what GUI scale were you using? Huahwi uses Auto GUI scale, so that might be it as well perhaps.

OneShotHD

Iron
Reaction score
Either your Minecraft resolution is low or you don't have the same crosshair- it may be similar but not the exact thing. I play on 1080p and that crosshair looks fine for me.

Also: what GUI scale were you using? Huahwi uses Auto GUI scale, so that might be it as well perhaps.
ill go to auto gui and change my mc resolution

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci