• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cove SG - A map by team GODZ

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
crap this is good can you give us the stats though

how big?
how many chests?
etc

Bossgangsta

Tribute
Reaction score
forgot to put the stats sorry, ill get those and thanks for the good feedback :)

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks great! Screenshots in default and without shaders too?

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That looks awesome. It looks like it is from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Golden Warrior

Spectator
Reaction score
The builds look very nice and the map overall, however it looks somewhat flat at a glance, I could be wrong. Anyhow, looks very nice!

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I like everything a lot except for the lava volcano

Reaction score
I am sorry to say but this is a clear case of where a map isn't great and shaders are doing all the work to make the screenshots look good.
I can't do a full review without a download link but here are somethings that you could improve :)

- On the second screenshot there is a mountain that has lava flowing down it; the terraforming there is pretty bad, the mountain is really round. You could try smoothing it out a bit.

- Not all the builds are the same quality or the same style, you want your map to look as if it could have been built by one person ie the style is consistent throughout.

- There is way too much water. Water isn't great for pvp so people don't tend to like it that much.

Hope this helps :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci