• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cookie Clicker!

Reaction score
I hate you. 3 months ago I finally succeeded to stop playing the game. IT'S LIKE KIT KAT
Just realised I lost all of my robot grandmas, 1000 clickers, factories, farms, time machines, teleporters, mines.. Like 500 of them each. ARE YOU KIDDIN ME

Last edited:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I played this game momentarily, I got up to around 1000 cookies but I never got the concept of the game and what I was achieving from playing it, so I gave it up. :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I played this game momentarily, I got up to around 1000 cookies but I never got the concept of the game and what I was achieving from playing it, so I gave it up. :p
A lot of people say that about this game :p But if you can't find the point of this game, what's the point in any game? You're not gaining anything in real life that will benefit you (unless it's like some education game, but that doesn't count :p). Sure you can win, but who cares? You'll forget about it the next day. Well the 'point' of this game is to get more cookies! :p

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
A lot of people say that about this game :p But if you can't find the point of this game, what's the point in any game? You're not gaining anything in real life that will benefit you (unless it's like some education game, but that doesn't count :p). Sure you can win, but who cares? You'll forget about it the next day. Well the 'point' of this game is to get more cookies! :p
Cookies are love, Cookies are life. :p

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Try out league of legends, I'm playing on the PBE at the moment with the New Map

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a.... About 1-2 Trillon I just buy the offlines. I play on my phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci