• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Contacting ChadTheDJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsRusty

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer Network,

I have recently been banned for false reasons and being called someone who I am not, and have had 2 bans upheld for the same reason that I am this person, when I am legitimately not.
So instead of capping my ban dispute limit and getting banned, I believe I should be taking this to higher authority rather than the Sr. Mods of MCSG that will ban people for someone we are not.

Hence, the highest authority is Chad,
so I was wondering what is the best way to contact him and to get a fast reply. I have tried twitter but he seems to have ignored me. So a personal email would be a great thing to have so I can plead my innocence to someone that will understand.

Thank you very much prior to your response!

-RustySkizzle ;-;

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
If your ban was upheld, I'm sure it was upheld for a reason. Also, if you would like to contact, I would suggest going on the Teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net) to talk to him personally.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Chad isn't always reachable, but MCGamer does have a few Administrators, who have more authority than Senior Moderators and are technically ranked right under Chad.

You can try to send an email to support@mcgamer.net and/or contact one of them on TeamSpeak, ts.mcgamer.net.

Before sending the email, try and get in touch with a Senior Mod on TS and try to figure out what their evidence against you is, so that you can disprove it and clear your name.

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
As Mooclan has said, the only higher ranks above Senior Moderators are admins who are more than happy to help with most cases or Chad - who is not always reachable. You could always email our support email; once again as Mooclan said [email protected] or even come on our TeamSpeak and get in contact with a member of staff - ts.mcsg.in.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Chad isn't always reachable, but MCGamer does have a few Administrators, who have more authority than Senior Moderators and are technically ranked right under Chad.

You can try to send an email to support@mcgamer.net and/or contact one of them on TeamSpeak, ts.mcgamer.net.

Before sending the email, try and get in touch with a Senior Mod on TS and try to figure out what their evidence against you is, so that you can disprove it and clear your name.
This. Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci