• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Connection Problems.

Are these servers laggy for you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orotomo

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there. I have a question to all of you who play on these servers. Is the server very, and I mean VERY laggy for you? Because it is for me, it isn't that way with any other game or server, just the servers that are put up for the Survival Games. I was wondering if you have these problems, or if there is a way to fix it.

Edit: And the problem isn't with spectating, I can do that just fine. But when I connect to the game after it restarts, that's where the lag happens.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I get occasional lag, but never a lot of lag. Sometimes I just FREEZE completely and can't move for like 20 seconds, but that's a computer problem not server. I don't get much lag other then that.

Orotomo

Spectator
Reaction score
The lag usually leads to a freeze, but I don't ever get out of it. But then again, I usually quit after fifteen seconds. Maybe I will try to wait for a bit. But my question still remains, does anybody else ever get lag?

Orotomo

Spectator
Reaction score
II've changed that and will now try to play a game, thanks.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Very rarely, sometimes when I'm about to enter combat I may lag a little, or when my render distance is set to "far".

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, the only time I lag is when I set the render distance to far and when my Graphics are Fancy. I keep the graphics fast and the render distance Normal and this works perfectly for me.

T

thetruedozer

I'm just lagging 'cause of my stupid internet at the moment, god damn company's being a Inappropriate body part on a male again ;)
-Dozer
P.S. They are laggy at the moment just because of my internet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci