• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Maps deserve their own day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
I was thinking once community maps are finished and chad chooses some i thought every friday the servers could play only community maps. ( supposing vareide keeps making maps.) Every other day the maps would be randomized between every map chad chooses. Or the community maps could have their own servers.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That wouldn't be fun for some people, because people go on servers that they like the map of.
An idea was made previously so that you can vote on which map the tributes want to play. It hasn't been approved yet but it exists, and it's better to choose what the community wants rather than the owner (no offence chad, but you might not have the same opinion as others :D).
The community maps could I guess have their own servers, but I don't think the owner would want to pay for extra servers for community maps. Maybe you could host the server and pay for it yourself, and it still shows on the US/EU Live server list. That makes more sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci