• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Combat Help -Nerd

Did you find this useful?

• It was useful!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • This didn't help at all...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
Critical Hitting
When jumping in the air to get a critical hit, beware! they can get a lot of hits on you from the bottom.

Practicing
When starting to play mcsg for the first time of your day... PRACTICE! play on Badlion's potion pvp. You can even play a round of Battlegrounds right here on mcsg!

Chest Routes
When playing you should play on lesser played maps. Get a good route, cause most likely people wont have routes on that map. Go for a good route with 2+ tier twos at least.

High or low?
When in combat it is best to go for both, high and low. They are generally equal. HIGH: You can shoot them off, and keep them down. LOW: You can hit them a lot more than they can hit you.

Good FPS
When playing you should only have at lease 2 tabs open. If you have more tabs open you will most likely get horrid fps.

Block hitting
Ok so is block hitting really gone in 1.8? NO! its still there, but not as useful now. Try not to block hit cause now its slower than the 1.7 block hitting system.

Last edited:

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Haha! Nice thread dude! This helped me. Didn't know about the tab thing o_O Good thread. Good on you!

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
It's really good explained :D But please change the font color D:

It hurts my eyes :c

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good guide, but I refuse to believe blockhitting still exists. I've never gotten it to work, but maybe that's because I'm hoping it doesn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci