• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COBWEBS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that cobwebs should be a place able item on the map, like you place it and it disappears after 5minutes.

It could be so useful especially in combat or if someone is chasing you one cobweb would be a life saver, it could also be something that doesnt spawn in the middle so if you do want to attack the corn or checkit out escape is possible and balances the game a little.

what you think?

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that's a really good idea, I would probably use it to set base for night or to heal up

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes but tell me, wouldn't it annoy you to be chasing a guy you are one hit from killing that has a diamond sword, and he puts a cobweb in your path and you stumble into it? i would be pissed, and i bet you would be too. this is not a good idea for that reason and many others

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
I like the way the maps are laid out currently. With the traps being there, not creating them as we go along.

thezeronumber

Tribute
Reaction score
A Cobweb is too good at its job (to slow a person down to a snail-pace) and would be far more devastating than most weapons and items currently in the game. Something like a Cactus would be nice (being chased, place it down, the enemy has a chance of running into it and taking damage), however there are very few places to put it due to it being restricted to sand placement and it's still a block of some kind, which the plugin does not allow.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
It is a nice idea but then the slowdown rate should be reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci