• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Closed.

Do you think this map should be added into the MCSG server network?

• Yes, I like the look of it and I hope it ends up in the servers.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Maybe, I like the look of it, but overall it needs more work

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No, I do not like this map and it should not be added, it needs a lot more work.

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome, Welcome. To the 75th Annual Hunger Games Now, to get to the point. Welcome to my arena, based off of the arena that appears in Susan Collins ``Catching Fire`` the second book of the Hunger Games trilogy. As you know, the arena is an ocean in the middle (Sadly I was not able to add the strips of sand running from the Cornucopia, for strict reasons) and it is surrounded by a beach, and outside this beach is a dense Jungle. Sadly, I could not interpretate a normal Hunger Games arena because if this had a small chance of getting into MCSG, It would obviously need structures, so, I have added structures and many chests. I hope you enjoy the map, as it is now officially finished. Map Statistics:
Diameter: 195 Blocks (About 200, with lots of chests and areas to hide(I don`t support camping, though)and structures) Structure list: Hovercraft, Treehouse, multiple types of Houses, Underground secrets
Players: 24
Mainly Composed of: Jungle, beach, water Cornucopia's: 1 Custom Deathmatch Arena: False NOTICE: The Chests are filled, a kind person named VeeZa said they had to be filled, but I still do not know if this is true, please leave feedback if they need to or not, Thanks.
Download will be released if I am informed that my map is going to be released into the MCSG servers.
Screenshots: (Sorry, some of them took too much data to upload)

2013-05-25_14.05.35.png
2013-05-25_14.04.44.png
2013-05-25_14.52.23.png
2013-05-25_14.05.45.png
2013-05-25_14.05.55.png

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
The map needs to have at least a 200 block radius, according to the Team Elite guidelines, so I would enlarge the map.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
The map needs to have at least a 200 block radius, according to the Team Elite guidelines, so I would enlarge the map.
True, too small maps- too short games.

The houses need alot more detail. I fear that you will have to re- make the map as it is too small.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Looks cool, but I liked the old corn better, and get rid of the fire.

JasonDeBaxter

Platinum
Reaction score
It would be impossible to create the same experience from Catching fire the book, in mine craft, simply because in the book there are different sections of the map with different things happening. However I have heard of an actual un-official hunger game's game being developed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci