• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[CLOSED] Mami's Avatars {free}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi!

Wow, it's unbelievable to see how much this has grown over the past few months! I'd like to take a moment and than every one of you for supporting this thread and requesting for commissions. It's been a wonderful few months, but, I am unfortunately going to close my art shop. It's been a fun ride, but life smacked me in the face hard. I've got a lot of work plus my laziness is really kicking in. I feel as if my thread is just a waste of space, and there are so many other wonderful, talented artists you can get avatars from <3

I do not have time to draw these any longer. I sincerely apologize if you never got your avatar after months of waiting, I never expected to get such a positive and overwhelming response. Thank you all so much for the kind comments and for the support, it truly means so much to me. I'm delighted to see people actually appreciate the work I make. I will sporadically make avatars for people I want to and that have inspired me/ have been good friends. They aren't gone forever ;) One last time, thank you all for the support!

Signing out,

~Mamiamato24

(I'll get a moderator to lock the thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci