• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clock

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I realized the chat tab was removed which means there is a spare space for a new tab, and thought a community clock would be efficiant, this would help with settign dates for things such as competitions, meetings.
I assume you could get a clock widget. This also makes it easyier for us Aussie to know what time and date you mean when you set times ect. Anyone can look at it and their current time and figure out how long/difference the time is.
Just an idea.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
its annoying. when they say they are going to livestream say friday night, its saturday in the morning for us!

But when they do updates its annoying because they do it at night for them when like no one is playing but for is its prime playing time!

- Sorry for my little rant.

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice idea, I'd be happy to see this :)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I think they should put all times up in either SCT or GMT as these are quite widely known times and most people know how far they are from GMT (or they can search it up very easily)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci