• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Clicks Stopping"?

Niqhtcore

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello MCSG Fanatics! I'm here today, posting this thread to ask for help. Whenever I get on 1.8 and I click, there's that one click, that doesn't click. When I 'Jitter Click' only half of my clicks register. Is this a glitch, or was it implemented? On 1.7, my clicks register fine. I realized KvnPlays had this same problem, but in his latest videos, the problem stopped. How can I fix the problem? Well, thanks for reading this thread!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello MCSG Fanatics! I'm here today, posting this thread to ask for help. Whenever I get on 1.8 and I click, there's that one click, that doesn't click. When I 'Jitter Click' only half of my clicks register. Is this a glitch, or was it implemented? On 1.7, my clicks register fine. I realized KvnPlays had this same problem, but in his latest videos, the problem stopped. How can I fix the problem? Well, thanks for reading this thread!
Minecraft has always had a cps cap. It only registers about 4-5 clicks per second. Anything higher only increases your chance of getting more hits, click speed really doesn't make that much of a difference. Although in PotPvP having a high cps looks cool cause you get all the sharpness particles :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci