• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cleansweep - Week Two Results!

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
7 o'clock to 10 o'clock (UTC+00:0o) London, Time zone.
Then we'll stick a session to suit those times! :) And regarding the lack of moderators. We only have 155 people in the whole of our staff team. I have got as many people involved with this as I can, but due to a lot of our mods being over seas, timezones make things rather tricky. I'll try to get ones set up to suit times for you. And let me know the times you seem to find more, and hopefully we can help with that!

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
Then we'll stick a session to suit those times! :) And regarding the lack of moderators. We only have 155 people in the whole of our staff team. I have got as many people involved with this as I can, but due to a lot of our mods being over seas, timezones make things rather tricky. I'll try to get ones set up to suit times for you. And let me know the times you seem to find more, and hopefully we can help with that!
That would be very good! As allot of the competitive pvp EU players player around that time zone ;D. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci