• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clarify Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealQueenFrozen

Spectator
Reaction score
1.So my friend just wrote an dispute and the punishment was upheld however he was mentioning about the forgiveness policy and the mod said "considering that you have only been banned for 2 weeks you are not eligible for the forgiveness policy" is this like a really formal and honest ban appeal that will be rarely accepted to forgive the player that was banned? How long do you have to be banned in order to be eligible for this policy?

2.Lets say a random player get banned and they admit in their ban appeal they hacked and apologized deeply and sincerely, no matter what he will remain banned even if the player has been banned for a long time and the only way to lay on this server is to buy an alt.?

Please be serious within the responses, I really want to help my friend to get unbanned

RealQueenFrozen

Spectator
Reaction score
According from what I have researched there is a forgiveness policy right here:

http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/no-tolerance-rule-policy-for-hacking-starting-february-1st.163154/

Will there be a Forgiveness Policy?

Yes. We can forgive reformed Hackers, but only under rare instances.

We are definitely keeping in mind that while .2% is not a large proportion, those reformed players can be an invaluable asset. As such, we will offer a strict allowance for permanently banned hackers to be unbanned, but only with a Sr. Staff exception. Details of this policy nor the forgiveness process have been released pending Sr. Staff agreement.

Banterologist_

Experienced
Reaction score
Seen as though both your questions are hinting at forgiveness, here is your answer!

Very rarely do MCGamer accept forgiveness threads as the punishment for hacking is now permanent as you know. However I believe you can request forgiveness after about 2-3 years of your ban but it will rarely be upheld.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci