• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiders3535

Survivor
Reaction score
My clan the afflicted has a situation. Our thread owner rubro12 left the clan. He was nice about it so I expected he would update the thread for us. I've asked him a few times to update it but he won't and isn't responding. As clans need to update their roster all the time before battles and things like that now we don't have our current roster, and we have a battle coming up. All I ask is to give rights of the thread to me leader/owner of the clan so I can update it. Since he no longer is in the clan he shouldn't own the thread. If u can't do this then all I ask is to edit the thread by adding o3davids and carljamesfreeze to member. If you need proof that rubro isn't in the clan I will give it too you

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
You'll have to recreate the thread on a new account. We can't give permission to have someone else except for the thread owner to edit the thread.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci