• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Leaderboards.

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Before starting this suggestion thread, I want to greatly apologize if this has been mentioned as I am too lazy to check back into past suggestions so please, I am very sorry if I am remaking the same idea. But if not, then I would like to further tell you about this suggestion.

Over the past years, clans have become highly popular over MCSG. Basically anyone with a forum is most likely inside a clan or a group. Clans have made the game more interesting and challenging. From the discovery of clans came clan battles, clan wars or just the ordinary scrimmage. These are challenges or fights between clans to decide which is the stronger. I generally thought that these were both annoying (as you can tell since I am usually a solo player) and stupid. Although now, I think we can make more out of these clan battles and war. So then the idea came Clan Leaderboards. (Again, seriously. If this has been suggested before then I apologize.) Currently we only have forum leaderboards that do not detail in which are the best clans. I propose a much more drastic suggestion.

How this will work:

These are just my perspectives on this idea. If there are better tweaks, changes or optimizes, please do not be afraid to suggest so...

So anyway, this will work by having another separate leaderboard specializing in clans (just like the ones with Classic and QQ). There will be a sort of system for how the ranks work. Each time a clan is going to battle, they will inform a moderator (recommend there to be a separate division specializing in this situation). The moderator will decide the rules that apply (from the clans forums on how they are stated) and judge the battle/war. The moderator will then confirm the win of either clan and add it into the leaderboards. Depending of the situation, a clan war will be worth far more than a clan battle. The system might be ranked as so:

Clan Wars are worth (let's just say points for example...) 3 points.
Clan Battles are worth 1 point.
Clan scrim/practice battles are not worth anything.

(Again, this is just a starting idea. These might be tweaked depending if this will be implemented.)

Obviously, this may make clans flame or irritate although, mods may handle the situation. I think that since clans have been growing so vastly, there should be more we can add to it. So if you enjoy this idea, or see another suggestion, please post it below.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like the idea, but I feel the whole clan scheme is way too disorganized for this to happen. I wish it would though...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci