• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Hub/Hub Fixes

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys SubtractHD here,

I think that MCSG should have a Clan Hub. A hub with a completely different IP to connect with but you should have some proof or something to enter to prove your in a clan.

The reason I want this is because i've been evolved with clans for awhile and in the old hub it was no problem because there was the downstairs and now with the new hub it's nearly impossible to find an empty server.

Another thing is you could just add it in the hub, like click on the compass and go to a clan servers part of the hub and it can be a rule that if your found in there and not doing clan activity such as battling and scrimming then you can be punished.

A whole other suggestion is to fix the survival games part of the hub. For me it's extremly difficult to even see the signs and to click them, personally I have to zoom in with Optifine to see the signs. I think they should be lowered and re-designed.

Well, thanks for reading. Below please tell me what you think and some other suggestions that have to do with this topic. Thanks!

Sincerely,

SubtractHD

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree. Clans should battle independently and not worry about the randys each game.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with what you said about having to zoom to see some of the signs, but I really so like how it is compact and you don't have to run along a huge wall.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
I guess you make since but I feel like they could change it some.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I was in TeamSpeak and heard an Admin saying that they were going to lower the signs, he just had to wait for a Dev. (This was a few days ago tho)

Also, I for one have no issues reading/finding signs.
Clan hub? It's just not worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci