• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alusive

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, some of you may not know me but.. Im alusive :) My clan OZ recently disbanded and I don't have a clan to join. Most clans are Invite only now and Im at a loss of which one to join. Anyone have any suggestions? :) thanks for you help!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Oz disbanded? Aw, thought they were actually going to stick around for a while. They were a pretty good clan.

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Should have posted this in the clan section :p

Anyways, try to find a clan that suits what you want. A competitive one, a family clan, or both combined. Go on clan's TeamSpeak and see if you like the members in the clan c:

Alusive

Survivor
Reaction score
Should have posted this in the clan section :p

Anyways, try to find a clan that suits what you want. A competitive one, a family clan, or both combined. Go on clan's TeamSpeak and see if you like the members in the clan c:
Sorry for arguing with you on Ermacs clan tournament page :( I was acting immature and overreacting :( Sorry.

ZenithUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, some of you may not know me but.. Im alusive :) My clan OZ recently disbanded and I don't have a clan to join. Most clans are Invite only now and Im at a loss of which one to join. Anyone have any suggestions? :) thanks for you help!
Zenith my d00d.

Sehorin

Tribute
Reaction score
My Clan Envy is recruiting and looking for another Officer. Add me on skype if interested tankofdank. we have about 16 people but the person who created our thread is out of town right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci