• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Forum Suggestions

Should this be added?

• Total voters

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
So, I have come up with a great idea, and I am sure other people have thought of this, but back to what I was saying. The whole idea is to make the ' Clans and Teams ' section a lot easier to sort through, with different sub-forums regarding the different regions, e.g. a sub-forum for 'AU' Clans, and a sub-forum for 'EU' Clans etc. etc. I feel that many clan owners, or anyone interested in clans would love this idea, and would love for it to be added.

Thanks
- iggy6363 c:

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
^ I support this. At the moment it is difficult to find the thread that you are looking. By making sub-forums for each region, it would me more organized and easier for those who are looking for a clan. Great idea. :D

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah that would be much better than the current layout. When I do look through the "Clans and Teams" section I only want to see the EU Clans.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I also suggest adding sub forums in each
region for disbanded and active clans, that way its really easy to browse clans and see which ones you can join in each section

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How about AS Clans? OH WAIT?!?!?! THEY DELETED IT!...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci