• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Battle Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumayo

Tribute
Reaction score
I Lumayo suggest there is a server which is just for clan battles, Clan would have to book the server online for a time and date and once you have booked the server there is a password on the server when you click it, When the server is booked by the leader or someone else they will get told the password and they would tell everyone what the password is. All moderators and admins and people like that can see who is booking them so that if someone is repeatedly booking it they can ban the person for a day from the website or something, If it becomes a problem they can deal with it.

I think this is a good idea because it allows clan to have there very own server with no spectators and no other players to interfere as well as letting non premiums in the clan in the game because they could get kicked on an average server

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this was thought about before....

Tyler686

Survivor
Reaction score
This has been suggested a lot... Gonna request a lock on this now.

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
Thread Locked.
Reasons:
-This suggestion has been suggested before
-The idea has been looked into but is sadly at a low chance of happening

Krypton360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.