• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Battle Servers?

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think there should be clan battles and scrim from 150-200+. In these there will be the clan battle maps, so you don't have to keep going from server to server trying to find one of the clan battle maps. Of course this idea would come into play once they fix it, so there aren't random numbers on the wall. Tell me your ideas. And feel free to move this to featuring suggestions if this isn't in the right place.

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol haters think they can talk trash XD. And theonlychanse u ain't got no chanse in life. And your not the only chanse
Thats rude. I personally would love this idea to be a reality, but I don't see it coming any time soon

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Clan battle servers are something that has been discussed many times in the past.

If my memory serves, there was an announcement somewhere saying that MCGamer did have plans to implement clan battle servers, but so far they haven't, which is the case for many features that have been promised. (Some of them are being implemented later on in V2, or so they say.)

Also, the weird numbered signs are here to stay. They are a V2 feature known as "Dynamic Servers", I believe. They're not a bug.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci