• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Items.... They be bad.

Are they good ideas?

• Yes I fan!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No I no heater.

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
So, I think that the chests are too overpowered. That may just be me, but, eh, I think so. Here are some things I think should be changed.

Feathers: There are too many feathers. Please make like 2 every 3 chests.

Flint: I think, there should be a good amount of flint. 3-4 pieces every 4-5 or so chests...

FnS: Please put these back in Tier 1's.

Also for Tier 2 and 3's:

Tier 3's should be not too OP. Maybe have Diamond boots or 2 diamonds, maybe an iron sword or only enchanted iron boots, very minor potions, cake, cake, and more cake, and flint and steels with more durability, and maybe(Maybe) God apples.

Tier 2's: Same as they are, except more armor and less boats...

That's all!

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First yeah I agree with flint and feathers. Not F n S

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally don't agree with adding more flint. I think there's enough flint already and I can see more players making even more flint and steels if they had an abundant amount of flints. And no one likes to be flinted during d-match :p

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really care about the feathers and flint, but definitely no flint and steel in tier 1 chests. I do however think that the odd piece of chain armor might be a good thing to include in tier 1 chests.

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
"Guys lets not make tier 3's OP, by adding god apples"!!

I can see you weren't here back in March.
Err... I remember Flint and Steels in Tier 1's... I have been here since early 2012... Lol.. And, I meant the easy ones.. And did you not read the MAYBE? Lol!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci