• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cheap Teaming in deathmatch

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Im just posting this thread about when you have beter aromur and a bnetter weapon, and then the other 2 people decide to team up quickly for a better chance of winning, i jsut find it unfair!
Does anyone else agree?

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont think that there is anything to do about it, but i just feel that it is unfair that people quickly team when they had no team during the match, just to take out a better player.
What's your feature suggestion?

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Just ask them to team first. That's what I do.​

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
My friend is online now, u can tell him, hes name is Manos_T :) he loves youtube, so hell definately watch it

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I fine this to be a pain as it will throw my hard work down the drain but I noticed last minute teamers are uncoordinated and hurt themselves more than me and I then become successful but in the event that i can't take them down alone you just take one out and then they will realize that teaming was a bad idea because they may have thought killing you will give them a quick easy win so just kill them earn some points run till you regen and try again unless you die they just go for the points. Then Sponsor someone and take their points out of the system. Teaming in Deathmatch isn't fair to you but it is allowed so all i can say is it happens. When it does all you have to do is activate beast mode.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice mate
I fine this to be a pain as it will throw my hard work down the drain but I noticed last minute teamers are uncoordinated and hurt themselves more than me and I then become successful but in the event that i can't take them down alone you just take one out and then they will realize that teaming was a bad idea because they may have thought killing you will give them a quick easy win so just kill them earn some points run till you regen and try again unless you die they just go for the points. Then Sponsor someone and take their points out of the system. Teaming in Deathmatch isn't fair to you but it is allowed so all i can say is it happens. When it does all you have to do is activate beast mode.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has been a problem ever since Mcsg Implemented the 10 seconds for players to load the map, in the ten Seconds tributes have, the noobs decide to team on the Higher geared player.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci