• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Charity Games/Day

What should be added?

• Benefical Day!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing (tell me why)!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
Alright let me start straight into my topic. I thought of two events. So what are these two events:

1st The Benefical games are games that are hosted at a special date every year, or two dates. This day should be a special day, like the world children day or a kind like this. So you will host one or more of these games. But the clue is, you can not enter them normally. You have to pay to be allowed to enter them and the money goes to a aid group or any group that does something good for the people out there. The winner of the game will get an awesome price that is not normal and that it's worth to achieve. And even if you lose, you have done something good. (I thought of a price, but that has to be discussed by the staff: Winning a participation in a livestream)​

2nd The Benefical day. I don't know anything about the funding of MCG but i will suggest this anyway. At this day all money earned by donors, or just one special donor, goes to a aid organisation. So this will raise the amount of donors bought at this day (probably) but it will cut the money MCG earns. This day should be hosted at a special day too, e.g. Christmas.​

So what do you think about this ideas? Give me improverment or feedback please and if you thought of a better name for the stuff, tell me. And at least, sorry for my gramma, but i am not very good in english and tiered.

Last edited:

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Not a bad idea, it'll also get mc gamer out there in the wider community, therefore giving us more popularity and then more donors!
Its also good to know that the money you spend will go to a good cause, to help others in need

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually admire this idea, and this should be more recognized! As well as the fact that the money made out of this will be for a good cause and will benefit many people, I hope this actually happens. :)

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
I actually admire this idea, and this should be more recognized! As well as the fact that the money made out of this will be for a good cause and will benefit many people, I hope this actually happens. :)
Not a bad idea, it'll also get mc gamer out there in the wider community, therefore giving us more popularity and then more donors!
Its also good to know that the money you spend will go to a good cause, to help others in need
Glad this is liked. :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
From both a PR and personal point of view, this is an excellent idea!
Having something of this sort will show that MCGamer cares about what goes on - whether it be disease research, less-fortunate families, or some other worthy cause, there are hundreds of millions of people that are in need some way or another. MCGamer is in no shortage of donations, and a single day's worth of donations won't be sorely missed.
There are things like ALS, cancer, hunger and poverty, and many more world plagues that people need help with. While MCGamer probably won't be able to solve those issues, every penny counts, and MCGamer can make that much of a difference.'

Col_StaR, CAmadeusA, ChadTheDJ
Think of it this way: MCGamer is funded by the world. Who gives back to it?

(does that make sense, or do i sound like a crazy person?)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think it'd be pretty cool to have a charity event/day! I'm sure people would be happy seeing that and it'd be good for the community. Maybe as a way to incentivize people to donate some sort of temporary donor or special badge could be offered.

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
Charity games. I like it.
We just have to figure out the legal standing for this with the new EULA.
Yes, would be awesome. And Charity Games is a way better name :D.
Edit: Thanks for the support guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci