• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Changing a block to a crafting table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
ok so what i was thinking was what about changing the the pumpkin in the pink house in the 2nd map to a crafting table for ppl that get locked in or something tell me whatcha' think

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Nah. It would give an unfair advantage to the player that enters the house.
I mean you allready get 3 double chests, why give them the ability to make an iron sword in the same spot as well?

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
um 2 double chests and exactly the games are about getting better stuff before other players

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
it's just like the pirate cove in map 1 just with a crafting table

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
exactly.... there is no crafting table in pirate cove.
There shouldn't be a crafting table in the basement of the pink house... That would just make it too overpowered. There are at least 6 + crafting tables throughout the map... one less than a hundred blocks from the location you are requesting one...
That's just my two cents

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
On the Survival Games 2 map, there's a workbench in the center and at the end of each mainroad going out from the center, close to the edge of the map. Why would they break this pattern and place a workbench in the pink house? A spot that is already pretty overpowered and are gonna be removed/nerfed soon.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
Fine i guess you all hate it you could have just gave some support :(

JjPwN1

Tribute
Reaction score
We don't hate it, we're just saying it's not a good idea. It's great you gave the idea, but it just won't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci