• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Changes I would like for MCSG: Community (part 1)

Should MCSG have an official youtube channel?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I know that this is coming out on an early Tuesday, and that I said it'd come out on a Monday, but I've been really busy lately. Also, at the time of writing, it's 11:00 in Alaska, so that counts as releasing it on a Monday. Any who, today I will discuss things MCSG could do for the community.

1. Youtube: As anyone who has typed in "minecraft survival games" on youtube, there are thousands of videos from all corners of the globe. Some are good, some are "eh". So I've been wondering why not make an official mcsg youtube channel?

If mcsg did go to youtube, there would be many things they could do. They could have map trailers for all existing maps, they could highlight some of the community videos, they could give tutorials, the list goes on and on.

This would also help focus the MCSG youtube community by giving them somewhere to go. It won't feature every single community video out there, but instead if you we're to make a request to the channel, and of your video was good, then you would not only have your video on their front page, but if you kept up a high level of quality for many videos, then your channel would be partnered. This would help the best of those many MCSGers (yes, that's what I'm calling them) to get the attention they deserve.

That's it for this post. I'm trying to shorten my posts from now on so that their easier to read. If you like this post, you may want to check out some of my older posts. See you on Wednesday for the MCSG Debate: Breeze Island.
-pal

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think it would be cool, they would just need time and people to manage it. I don't know if they have that.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
plsno

Debate concluded, breeze is staying. Haters ain't got nothing.
Just because it's a debate about breeze, doesn't mean I want it removed. When I say debate, I mean 'a topic that is looked at from both sides with as little bias as possible before adding in my own personal opinion'. I mean to show Breeze from all angles, and I may be able to get a few quotes from static_nightmare himself. No breeze haters, nor lovers, here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci